Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Start(again)



So this what I`m thinking about. I want to make this blog different than it used to be,it`s going to have a topic this time. I`m trying to focus more on writing story-like posts inspired (most of them) on true stories but in-between there`re going to be some reviews and other stuff.

The whole idea is to create a place where people can come(only a few of them now,but I`m positive) and read those stories and find a part of themselves in them and if this creates interest and you like the idea,you`re welcome to send me one of your own stories on whatever topic you like and I will make up a tale from it and then post it.

For the first one, I made up a tale inspired from one of my best-friend`s(Pink Heels) love story,I hope you`ll like it :).

1 comments:

Loredana said...

mwhahaha o sa citeaasca Lexi :))! Can`t wait :X

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger