Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Original Source

Hello there!Long time no see:)!Many things happened between now and the last time I wrote here so that`s why I didn`t have time to write as much:D

As promised,between the stories that I want to write(and I haven`t yet:P) I will post some reviews as well.I will start with my new obsession,The Original Source shower gels.I`ve been working in Boots lately and I`ve noticed they have a promotion for this babies...never heard of them before so out of curiosity I grabbed one and smelled it...oh,and the smell...heavenly,I fell in love on the spot.
They have a wide range:

"By harvesting nature's greatest gems at the source, we've created an epic range of mighty powerful products to recharge and refresh. We've got something for everyone, from shower gels and bathing, to hair-care, hand-washes and deodorants. Every one of them intense.

So no matter what you've been doing or where you've been, we've got the products to revive and invigorate you, and get you back out there hungry for more."

This is what they have written on their official website...one thing is for sure,I have my Original Source-Chocolate Mint for only 2 days and I am absolutely "hungry for more".I`m telling you,it`s like you are covered in a layer of chocolate with a dash of mint...it`s amaaaazing :).If your near a Boots store or wherever don`t hesitate to buy at least one,at Boots it`s a bargain..only 1 pound:D


P.S:I`m going to come back soon with a review to the "Vampire Diaries" books :)







2 comments:

Loredana said...

lavandeeeer and liiiime...ooooh uite au sai scrubs <3. =p~

jeeze said...

I knoooow:X:X...nu am vazut la oferta scrub totusi,dar urmatorul pe lista o sa fie lime:X

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger